Download Your Free
All yours, all free, from Dr. Berardi’s new book.Download the Q&As Now
Well, we ran out of space...
Change Maker turned into an epic book, packed with useful resources.
Yet space limits forced us to remove the end-of-chapter Q&As from the print version.
As this was some of my favorite content, I decided to share them here instead.
I’m a Canadian-American entrepreneur best known as the co-founder of Precision Nutrition, the world’s largest nutrition coaching, education, and software company.
I’m also the founder of Change Maker Academy, devoted to helping you turn your passion for health and fitness into a powerful purpose and a successful career.
Over the last 15 years I’ve advised organizations like Apple, Equinox, Nike as well as teams and athletes like the San Antonio Spurs, the Carolina Panthers, US Open Champ Sloane Stephens, 2-division UFC Champ Georges St. Pierre.
I’ve also been named one of the 20 smartest coaches in the world and 100 most influential people in health and fitness.
Today, I want to share my favorite ideas, tricks, and tips in the form of answers to the most common questions I’ve gotten over the years.
This is my unfiltered take on the challenges and opportunities you’ll undoubtedly face as you grow your career in health and fitness.
And I’m excited to share it all with you.
Within this free Q&A
you’ll find questions
and answers like:
- I’m excited about getting into the health and fitness industry. But it does feel really crowded. Should I be worried about competition? (Answer: 371 words)
- You mentioned a technique called “thinking aloud.” What’s that, and how does it work? (Answer: 438 words)
- You outlined seven coaching principles and they all sound important. I’m feeling a little overwhelmed. What should I do next? (Answer: 200 words)
- I see a lot of people with side gigs. Either coaching is their side gig or they have other side gigs to supplement coaching. Good idea? (Answer: 170 words)
- I’ve heard you talk about your Google The Opposite strategy as a way to seek out feedback on certain ideas. Can you share more about it? (Answer: 408 words)
- And much more.